[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” hundred_percent_height=”no” hundred_percent_height_scroll=”no” hundred_percent_height_center_content=”yes” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” link=”” target=”_self” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” hover_type=”none” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” dimension_margin=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][fusion_text columns=”” column_min_width=”” column_spacing=”” rule_style=”default” rule_size=”” rule_color=”” class=”” id=””]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small software labels that are stored on your computer or other devices that you use to access the internet through your browser. You can find more about them by accessing: allaboutcookies.org.
The purpose of Cookies
Cookies are commonly used to help the user’s browsing experience and provide more information about the user’s experience and interests. This information is generally used to make content, services and advertising more relevant and useful during future visits.
Cookies used on the website
The cookies we use do not store any type of personal information, nor any type of information based on which you may be identified. These cookies allow us to offer you a better service. Some of them are strictly necessary for the proper running of the page, while other cookies allow to improve performance and your user experience.
Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Essential Cookies – Key to access specific areas of the website. They allow you to navigate the website and to use the applications, such as access to secure areas through login. These Cookies do not collect user information that may be used for marketing purposes or to identify user visits to websites. Without them, certain services cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies – Allows you to analyze how users use the website, allowing you to highlight articles or services that may be of interest to you, to monitor their performance, knowing which pages are most popular. These cookies are only used for statistical analysis and creation purposes.
- Functional Cookies – Allows you to remember your preferences for browsing the site. Thus, the user does not need to reconfigure and customize it each time he visits.
- Publicity Cookies – Allows to target advertising according to the interests and habits of use of each user inside and outside our website. These cookies are used to support the conduct of more targeted marketing and communication actions, also help to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
According to their validity, the cookies used may still be:
- Permanent Cookies – They are stored at the browser level and on their access devices (ex.: computer, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user visits the website again. In general, they are used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide you more personalized service.
- Session Cookies – They are generated and available until the end of the session. The next time the user accesses their browser, cookies are no longer stored. The information obtained allows you to manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Generally we use these types of cookies: essential, functional and analytical.
We use functional cookies to help provide our services, so for example:
- to allow you to access your stored information if you have registered with us;
- by recognising your preferences when you return to our services;
- by enabling us to serve the appropriate regionalised service relevant to your location; or
- by limiting the number of times that any adverts which you view on our services are repeated within a short space of time.
We use analytical cookies to review and analyse user interactivity with our services, including in relation to content and advertising. For example, we may use analytical cookies to:
- recognise and to count the number of visitors to our services;
- to see how you and other users move around within our services and to record which content viewers view; or
- determine when advertising has been served and to which users.
This information helps us to improve our services and may help us provide you with recommendations or more relevant or targeted advertising.
Please note that not all of the cookies on our sites are set by us.
Thus, on this website, we are using the following cookies:
|mp_a36067b00a263cce0299cfd960e26ecf_mixpanel||dmcromania.ro||OVH – Used to make sure visitor page requests are routed to the same||Session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||dmcromania.ro||This cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow / reject cookies.||Session|
How to disable Cookies?
Thus, you can allow, get information on, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your device by changing your browser settings options:
The user has full control over the cookie permissions in Google Chrome. By default, all cookies are allowed, but you can adjust this setting. If cookies have been set or locked on the page you are viewing, an icon appears at the end of the address bar.
- Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Show advanced Settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings”
- Select the option “Block data definition by sites”
- You can change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete Cookies
- Block Cookies by default
- Permit Cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
For more information about cookies settings in Google Chrome, see: Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 .
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the “Tools” menu and choose the option “Internet Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab
- Move the bar to the top, where you will see “Block all Cookies”
For more information about cookies settings in Internet Explorer, check the page: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies .
- Click the “Tools” menu
- Select “Options”
- Click the “Privacy” icon, found on the top bar
- In “Cookies” section disable the “Accept cookies from sites”
- Click “OK” to safe modifications and close
For more information about cookies settings in Mozilla Firefox, check http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we .
- Click “Edit”
- Select “Preferences”
- On the top bar, select the “Privacy” icon
- In “Accept Cookies” section, select “Never”
For more information about cookies settings in Safari, check http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042 .